Face masks provide a luxurious skin care treatment to help minimize skin care concerns and improve the health of the skin on your face. Osumex’s Collagen Face Mask can help hydrate skin, remove excess oils and even improve the appearance of large pores. Masks are also an excellent way to help extract skin impurities while replicating the comfort of being pampered at a spa…all from the comfort of your own home!
What is Collagen?
The Collagen Face Mask contains pure collagen as its main ingredient, unlike most of the other face masks which use powdered rice. The other main ingredient is hyaluronic acid, a powerful skin moisturizer delivers a burst of hydration to the skin.
The normal collagen molecule is composed of three intertwined peptide chains, consisting of about 3,000 amino acids! Normal collagen, due to its long chain and large molecules are usually not well absorbed by the skin and needs to be altered slightly to do so. The collagen used in this face mask is a collagen solubilized by protease (known as atelocollagen); while its physical properties are virtually identical to those of natural, unsolubilized collagen, atelocollagen has superior benefits to the skin not found in the natural substance.
Hyaluronic acid helps repair skin from sunburn and other forms of inflammation. It is also a powerful aid to tissue repair. Hyaluronic acid is a highly effective humectant (moisture binding ingredient) that keeps the skin plump and hydrated for a younger looking appearance. It also provides lubrication to the connectives of the skin and is an important part of the skin’s overall health. Hyaluronic acid can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water!
The Benefits of Using Collagen
Collagen dramatically improves the look and feel of your skin by adding plumpness and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is a protein made up of amino-acids; glycine, proline, hydroxyproline, and arginine. Unlike whey and casein, collagen protein has high levels of these amino acids which help the body stay healthy by improving connective tissue, skin, hair, nails and gut health.
Additionally, collagen therapy works to diminish wrinkles, fine lines, and even age spots so you look and feel younger and healthier. With regular use, you can improve your skin’s elasticity, and before long you’ll experience the benefits of a smoother looking face. You may even notice a luminous glow after the very first use!
Collagen Face Masks are an easy, effective way to rejuvenate the facial skin and are a great addition to your daily beauty routine.
How and When to Use Your Collagen Face Mask
Our Collagen Face Mask is easy to implement into your regular skincare routine by following these 4 easy steps:
1) Wash your face using your normal skincare regimen. Do not apply lotion.
2) Open the satchet containing the face mask and apply to your face, carefully contouring the mask around the eye area. Put on the mask from forehead down to cover the entire face.
3) Once the mask is applied, maintain a relaxed face and allow the mask to sit for about 15 minutes.
4) After 15 minutes, slowly remove the mask from the top to the bottom of the face.
For best results, use the Collagen Face Mask at night before bedtime to hydrate the skin, remove excess oil and to improve your facial appearance. Most users should notice a difference and improvement between 5 days to 2 weeks.
Results from using the Collagen Face Mask may vary depending on the individual’s skin specific conditions, age, and dietary habits. Additionally, general living conditions, environment and atmosphere can also impact how quickly results are seen. The more often you use the Collagen Face Mask the faster you will notice improvement to your skin. It is recommended for daily use, at least once a day.
Precautions for Use:
- Do not apply if open wounds or rashes are present.
- Consult with a physician if you have known skin allergies.
- If you develop a rash or other abnormal symptoms after first mask treatment, consult with a dermatologist.
- Do not apply closely around your eyes or mouth.
- If the mask gets into your eye, flush eye with ample amounts of water immediately.
- Do not exceed 15-minute time limit for mask application. Do not sleep with the mask on your face.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature, avoiding extremely high or low storage temperatures.
- One time use only. Do not reuse masks.
- Apply immediately upon removing mask from its sachet.